GreysonFurrington has 164,703 pageviews total, 11 journals and their 354 deviations in their gallery were viewed 1,083,675 times. GreysonFurrington watches 132 deviants, while 1,116 deviants watch GreysonFurrington.|
Overall, their deviations received 1,786 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 17,271 times, while GreysonFurrington made 2,257 comments, about 1.74 comments per day since joining deviantART. This means that GreysonFurrington gave 13 comments for every 10 received.
The deviation with the most comments is Because He asked with 44 comments, and it is also the most favourited, with 433 favourites. The most viewed deviation is also Because He asked with 29,640 views.
97 favourites were given for every 10 comments.
I sit at this computer for a good portion of the week and I try to make new muscle art everyday. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it’s not. But I try nonetheless. So lately I’ve been wondering about doing commissions. How much would I charge? How would I figure that out? And would anyone even be interested?
So here’s what I’m doing, what I’ll be doing, and what I’ve done in the past:
Examples of work I've done for others:
All have custom face and body morphs.
3. Filtered background. Multiple accessories. Custom face, body and hair mapping. Piercings, tattoos. Custom hair, and clothing. Extra details. $35
4. Standard "In Render" background. Custom body accessories. Custom face mapping. No piercings, tattoos. Basic clothing. Custom Pose. $25
5. Solid colour background. One accessory. Custom face morph. Overall standard body maps. No tattoos or body piercing. Basic hair. Basic Clothing. Custom Pose. $20
6. Intricate magazine design. Custom character mapping, body and face morphing. Basic hair. Basic Clothing. Custom Pose. $45
7. Solid colour background. Multiple accessories. Custom face morph. Custom face mapping and clothing. Overall standard body maps. No tattoos or body piercing. Basic hair. Basic Clothing. Custom Pose. $20
for (Deactivated account)
I don’t plan on offering up points because I can afford to buy prints and membership for myself and my group if I wanted. But cold hard cash mean I have to revisit my old paypal account. Once I figure how to login and if my current bank account is associate with it, I’ll get started figuring out how much my time and your art is worth to you.